Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thoughts for today

I often say I aspire, with each birth anniversary, to retreat backwards and increase my idealism and caring nature until I reach the wisdom I had as a child. My birth anniversary this year marks a "milestone" event (NO I WILL NOT SHARE WHAT THE DATE IS OR HOW MANY YEARS IT MARKS -- thanks for understanding!).


 This year was always going to be a very reflective one, and one in which I plan to revive everything I possibly can about the years in which I was MOST idealistic. Conscious effort! And, as usual....I believe many will think I'm silly, nuts, unrealistic, a "creative dreamer".... etc.


Good.



"There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down..."
Written by Stephen Stills • performed by Buffalo Springfield - 1967
Copyright © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts?