Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I feel like singing "I'm so tired" a la Madeline Kahn/Lili Von Shtupp

.....aaaarrrgggh......I've been working for months on our new website (just went up!) and yesterday finally completed an audio/video demo reel. I also finally got us our own YouTube channel. We have audio and video on our website now, links to products on ITunes, Amazon, CD Baby, History Press etc etc etc....AND I've started a new book (I have written the first page about 12 times and then went back to work on the website.) July 1 our new web store goes live and there's much to do for that. Yesterday I baked bread and made scallion pancakes (3 future meals in the freezer too).


NOW I WANT JUST WANT A GLASS OF WINE AND ABOUT THREE DAYS IN THE GARDEN AND A COUPLE OF GOOD BOOKS.


Lili, I hear yah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts?